July 14, 2011

iPad Purse

I recently got an iPad 2 and love it! I take it everywhere with me.

I keep it in a leather case to protect it, but I wanted some type of purse to put it so I could have quick access to it, but still be hands free.

This is what I came up with. I love the sleek, modern look of this purse. The hardware really sets it off.


The front is quilted and the back has a large pocket. A magnetic snap secures the tab closure allowing for quick access to my iPad.

I used one of my Round Key Chains files for the monogram on this purse.

My iPad Purse is easy sewing and photo instructions are included.

Check it out on my website HERE

2 comments:

  1. Love the fabric choices and it is really set off with the monograming, I carry my iPad in my large purse, most of the time when I go out. I am a little concerned with using a magnet for closure. I think that I will choose to make a buttonhole and button.
    Beckie in Brentwood, TN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. The magnetic snap isn't going to hurt your iPad.
    Your iPad is inside of a case before it's pit into the purse.

    ReplyDelete