August 21, 2010

New! Designs for Bibs w/Face Cloths



Fun applique designs for bibs, etc.
The Scarecrow & Snowman's bow ties and Santa's moustache & the Pumpkin's leaves are 'made in the hoop' soft face cloths to wipe baby's mouth.

These machine embroidery designs can be used without the face cloth too.

In my samples, I made bibs using a pattern from a large pattern company and lined them with soft minkee dot.
They turned out so cute!

To view/purchase the Santa Snowman Set, click HERE
To view/purchase the Scarecrow Pumpkin Set, click HERE

2 comments:

  1. I made these today! I just have to decide if I'm going to put snaps or Velcro on them. And, I did the lazy girl thing and just backed the bibs with the same flannel as the face cloths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet they turned out cute :)
    Post a photo on facebook if you can.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete