June 30, 2009

Wristlet - InTheHoop Machine Embroidery Design

My new Wristlet design is finished.
I'm really happy with how it turned out.













It's completely made in the hoop. It's lined and has an outer zippered pocket that can hold change, ID, debit/credit cards, etc.
You can use ribbon for the strap, or make a fabric strap like in my sample. Detailed instructions are included. On my sample, I opted to use a split ring and snap hook. This is optional. The strap can be plain with no additional hardware.
You can make a 'lapped' zipper for the pocket, as I did in my sample. An alternate way is included in the instructions.
I will be working a 5x7 version too.




To be one of the first to know about my new machine embroidery designs, sales, freebies, member specials, etc., please join my Yahoo group.
This is an update list to my website, Embroidery Garden
Click here for the link to join.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love that idea of the wristlet. I made your t-shirt scrunchie and love it. Thanks.

    Please visit my blog today to enter for my first FREE Giveaway.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete